What Personal Data We May Collect?
We collect information from you while you access this website, fill in any form within the website, register for any of our events (webinars, podcasts, virtual sessions, etc.) through external platforms, visit our booths during events, or subscribe to our newsletter. The information that we collect may include the following personal data: Name, E-mail address, Company, Job Title, Country, or Phone Number.
We may also collect certain information in our logs which may include;
- Details of how you used our services such as page visits, how you arrived at our pages, the date & time of your request, etc.
- IP Address
- Device information including web browser details
- Cookies that may uniquely identify you or your web browser
How We May Collect Your Personal Data?
We also use web beacons, third-party plugins & web analytics on our website(s) to collect personal data for the same above reasons.
How We May Use Your Personal Data?
We may use your personal data for below reasons/activities:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our product/services
- To deliver superior customer service
- To perform billing, auditing, and accounting activities
- For internal analysis & reporting in order to build new products
- To send marketing emails regarding our services, virtual or in-person events, company news, announcements & updates, and product offers that may be of interest and to promote our business and brand
- To administrate our website
We use this information to meet internal policies, we have a legitimate business interest to promote services/improve our services, and we have your consent wherever required & applicable (If you want to withdraw the content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
Your data is our responsibility. We take every possible action to protect your personal data. We have adopted robust administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal data from any unauthorized access, accidental loss, or misuse.
We use highly secured (Dedicated) servers to keep your personal data. We also use additional security layers on the top of our servers to protect all our personal data.
We also use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) on our website(s) to keep user data secure & prevent attackers.
We retain your personal data for only a limited period of time & delete it after that. The retention period of your personal data depends on our internal policies and also respected compliance laws. Under no condition do we retain any personal data after the specific retention period.
We immediately delete personal data if you don’t want us to save or communicate with you.
We never share your personal data internally with any other teams. None of our employees will have access to your personal data except the relevant team.
We use a highly secured centralized system to operate our business & all your personal data will reside in our owned & controlled servers. We never store personal data in multiple places.
We take periodic backups of our datasets along with your personal data to avoid any accidental loss.
Personal Data Transfer to External Parties
We may release your personal data when it is demanded to comply with regulatory compliance laws or internal audits & related policies in order to protect our’s & others’ rights, property, or safety.
External Tools & Links to Other Websites