The real estate sector has been one of the top contributors to any economy. With continuous process automation & digital transformation, the industry can streamline it’s critical business processes & sustain in a highly dense competition. However, the real estate industry is one of the most inactive technology adopters in order to automate certain repetitive manual tasks and concentrate more on accelerating revenue growth.
However, the current pandemic has caught the sector hard and modern-day realtors are looking for innovative ways to bounce back strong. Driving more sales and minimizing manual tasks are the key goals, and this is where a powerful CRM comes into the picture.
In the new normal of a virtual world, where it has become more essential to reach to your target audience digitally, realtors today are looking to enhance their reach, accelerate sales processes for faster deal closures, minimize human interventions in critical business operations with next-gen automation, leverage the power of analytics to unlock business insights & drive top-notch customer engagement to streamline future sales funnel. A comprehensive CRM solution tailored to meet specific real-estate business goals can help realtors achieve more in less time.
So, here are the top 5 reasons why you need a real estate CRM for your business.
Efficient Database Management:
- Managing a customer database is a tedious task for any real estate developer and broker (Channel Partner).
- Daily working on the excel sheets, managing leads, and the right information is complicated; also, data is not available at one click.
- Multiple executives work on handling customer queries and managing databases, which results in so many errors in data.
- The whole industry works on daily lead generation to get clients from the market. Lead nurturing will help a company to know the potential of any inquiry received.
- It can also help you to capture the leads online through any platform. You can get the details and communicate with any of the leads.
- Through the CRM, you can email or SMS and keep nurturing leads, till leads reach at the bottom of your sales funnel for final closure.
- Do you know why channel partners, close top deals, and get so many referrals? It is because of their relationship with people.
- We know it’s a bit difficult for companies to do it, but your CRM can help you build strong relations with prospects and end customers.
- It will always remind you about your activities with any prospect or customers, like birthdays, anniversary, which will help build personal relationships.
- You can always send them festival wishes, newsletters, and any information with one click through CRM.
- So CRM not only helps you to maintain a database but allows you to build relationships to drive business.
CRM helps you to automate your marketing:
- A Real Estate CRM can directly capture all online leads through integration.
- You can also set your email or SMS campaigns, and you can run drip campaigns, which can keep nurturing leads.
- Different CRM Tools can capture all the activities and communicate with the related prospects. Like chatbots, Mailers, SMS, and data capturing can ease your marketing efforts and help you save your time on each activity.
- A real estate CRM can help you to generate lots of unique reports at one click.
- These reports can help you to know the detailed analysis of the activity happening around each department’s project.
- Reports will not only help you to analyze the performance of individual team members, but it can also help you analyze which marketing activity is working for you and ROI on each activity.
- You can generate lots of reports like leads, visits, marketing spends, ROI on each effort, source of leads, and ratio to visit and closure.
Salesforce has been doing exceptionally well in transforming the real estate industry with its Customer 360 platform by optimizing critical business processes such as sales, service, marketing, etc. With Salesforce powered CRM realtors can improve sales processes, achieve greater visibility, reduce significant operational costs & time, enhance productivity, and ensure a comprehensive 360-degree customer view. As a Salesforce partner company, CEPTES offers CRM solution ‘RealE360’ tailored for real-estate players. To know more, please get in touch.